So here's my sick three year old. This was he yesterday just two hours before the head cold took him down. He was using tools to fix his crane, dancing and singing while washing his hands in the bathroom, and he and Brother were being silly. Then during dinner, it suddenly hit him and he started coughing, sneezing and snorting like crazy. Isn't it weird how kids have tons of energy right up until the very last second and then boom, they're knocked out with a bad sickness. It's not that way for me... I can feel that illness coming on for days and I wanna sleep and rest from the very start of it. Not this kid. Davey doesn't let it take him down without a good fight. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be acting like this again... (that's my glass of wine by the way, not Davey's)





I actually laughed out loud at the pic of davey in the bathroom.... classic monkey boy. the last picture of the two of them is so cute, and quite a preview of the trouble that is to come :)
ReplyDelete