I'm going to try to blog about the boys. Hubby has been trying to get me to do this since Oak was born but I pooh-poohed the idea because well my hands have been full. Any free time I have I try to do something really important like zone out on social media which is really productive. Last night, hubby showed me the blog, which I haven't seen in over a year or two. It made me happy to remember those small simple things I've forgotten about Davey being an infant. He's so different now! I felt sad I hadn't been as detailed about the Oakman. He's super awesome too. He is our little temper tiger, but he's waay cool. Have you seen his hair??
This blog being back makes me happy. I love going back and reading all the old posts about monkey and when he started doing stuff. I will post a blog the day Oakman goes through without being a Temper Tiger once... don't hold your breath :)
This blog being back makes me happy. I love going back and reading all the old posts about monkey and when he started doing stuff. I will post a blog the day Oakman goes through without being a Temper Tiger once... don't hold your breath :)
ReplyDeleteI will say, Oakman is crazy cute... but im his dad.. but whatever
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you finally convinced me to write about our boys. I love how much you adore them, and me!!
DeleteGlad your back! Can't wait to catch up on the Mazza clan!
ReplyDeleteHi Brooke! Aw thank you and I'm happy to see your blog! I will definitely be reading it regularly to keep up with your beautiful babies. Lots of love!
DeleteYay! I just now realized you are back and soooo happy!
ReplyDelete