Sunday, March 30, 2014

Boys at Bedtime

Davey takes bedtime reading pretty seriously. He can be big a clown before going to sleep but don't try to interrupt when it's time to read, especially if it's a Highlights magazine. He's been getting Highlights magazines in the mail every month for more than two years (thank you Gram and Grampa!) He reads them over and over until the stories are memorized and he can find the hidden pictures with his eyes closed. So last night when I put Oakman between Davey and big Dave during reading time, big brother wasn't amused by baby brother's antics.
 




 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos! Such a great daddy & husband...to understand mommy needs a little R&R at times. Love you guys, NiNi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much mom.... I LOVE reading books with Davey at night. Then we shut off the lights and talk about our day and see who can fall asleep first... i usually win :) Most of the time, I just lay in bed and watch davey and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete