Saturday, March 22, 2014
Friday Night
We had a great night. We got home from Alum Creek State Park and fed the boys. I made pesto pasta with green peas. Davey picked out the pasta and only ate that...leaving a pile of peas on his plate. Dave bathed Davey. I fed Oak pureed pears with multi-grain oatmeal and then bathed him. Dave and I put the kids to bed at the same time. While I was rocking Oakley in his room, Dave was laying in Davey's bed reading him a Dr. Seuss book. Oakley fell asleep pretty fast but woke an hour later wanting to nurse. I nursed him and laid him back in his crib around 9:30pm. That was the last time I saw or heard him until 8:30 this morning. Un Be Lievable. That set a baby-sleeping record in the Mazza house. Davey fell asleep fast and didn't wake me up until 8am. It was a perfect night of sleeping for those two. Thank you fresh air, exercise and outdoor adventures for giving us all a great night of sleep. Well, except for hubby who had to wake up at 2am to go to work :( :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment