Oakley is a needy, needy baby. If I put him down and walk away, he cries. No matter what time of day, what toy he has, what mood he's in...he is so attached that I have to be within a foot of him or else he screeeams. I know it's a phase. He'll outgrow it. In the meantime, I do most things with him in my arms, in my lap, or hanging from my chest like this. So here's us last night... I am trying to make sauteed tilapia with boiled corn on the cob while breadsticks are in the oven and I have to keep four baby limbs from getting burned. Flipping tilapia with one hand while a baby wiggles and giggles on you is not so effective. The fillets crumbled and looked like little mountains of broken tilapia pieces on our plates. Other than that it turned out alright.
you two are so cute, and your food is delicious so its all good little bear
ReplyDelete