I can't even explain how thrilling it was to watch my son in the pool. What a little fish! Obviously he wasn't actually swimming, but he wanted to and tried to! He kicked, he paddled, he splashed, and he smiled and laughed the entire time. We got so tickled watching him enjoy himself in the water. As you'll see, his Noni and Papa helped him "swim" and play and he couldn't get enough. Being the concerned Mommy, I slathered on the sunblock and it worked! Davey got a very slight tan in some areas but no redness.. even after days in the sun. Thank you SPF 50. I love these pictures... you can see how much fun we had in the pool. Davey is totally fearless in the water... which is great, and a little scary. My job this summer is to teach that boy some swimming skills.
these pictures are adorable!
ReplyDelete