This morning during breakfast, Davey was a bit fussy. He was tired of being in the high chair and his patience was running low. As I lifted a big spoonful of pumpkin puree to his mouth, he flung his arm up to his face and hit the spoon, the lump of pumpkin flew off and landed right on his forehead. I laughed and laughed and he started laughing too. I ran upstairs to grab the camera and luckily snapped this picture just seconds before the big blob of pumpkin fell off his forehead. Ah... now I can enjoy this sight for years to come. After b'fast, as usual, we moved to the living room floor for some playtime. He's still not crawling but you could say he's a professional pull-scooter. That's the best way to describe his belly transportation. He definitely gets where he wants to go... by pulling his body with his elbows and pushing the floor with his right knee. He's also learned how to get from a sitting position to a crawling one. Instead of just falling to one side, which he usually did and caused me panic, I'm happy to say now he leans forward, gets on all fours, and then plops on his belly for the pull-scoot.
Go Big D and your floor scoot! Such a fun age.
ReplyDelete