Oak is fit as a fiddle. An added bonus was that today's doc appt was the easiest one I've been to since before Oak was born. I took Little Man to see his pediatrician for his 18 month check and get his immunizations. It felt like it was the smoothest, fastest doc visit... Oak was happy the whole time and big enough to walk in by himself and he occupied himself in the room by drawing on the chalkboard. My hands were surprisingly free! Frankly, I don't know what to do with that much personal space and freedom. I was able to hold a pen without simultaneously feeding/rocking/bouncing/entertaining a squirmy baby in my arms. I filled out paperwork and it was legible! I could've picked my nose and fixed my hair at the same time! And as I mentioned in the lead... Oak is healthy! It was his first visit I can remember that I wasn't talking to the doc about some sort of issue like reflux, rash, or fever. It was simple. And he passed the doc's inspection like a pro...his pulse is great, weight is great, height is great, teeth are great, ears and eyes great and great. He was screened for autism: negative. Checked for verbal skills: passed. She counted how many words he can speak. He showed off his communication skills by saying his five fave words: 1. cheese 2. no 3. bye bye 4. Mama 5. plane! (plane is always yelled with major enthusiasm). He's gained two pounds and grown a full inch since his last visit. He is 60th percentile for length. He is 80th percentile for weight and head circumference (big Ivy-League brain in there).

SO PROUD OF YOU TWO, AS PARENTS! LOVE, NiNi
ReplyDeleteThank you Mom!! XO :)
ReplyDelete