Tuesday, April 15, 2014

We Love Daddy!

It's a good thing we have big Dave in the family. Tonight after dinner, Davey asked me "Mommy why do the days and nights keep coming and coming?" I answered without hesitation, "Because that's the way God made it." (an answer I revert to if I'm stumped by his question or in too big of a hurry to think of a better answer). Well, thank goodness for big Dave, who took the time to get one of Davey's toy balls and a flashlight and demonstrate how the Earth rotates and revolves in relation to the sun and moon. I think both of our answers were accurate, but hubby took the time to show Davey the science of it. Davey is curious about so much, and I love that his daddy is always willing to give him the answers, even if it's 10 o'clock at night and he's tired.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me credit babe. I know davey loves learning things, and I thought of a way to explain it :) Clearly, your answer was more acceptable than mine, as i lost his attention in 5 seconds. The part where I explained where lightning mcqueen was sunbury ohio... then he wanted to know who the other people on the ball where.... kinda lost its effect :)

    ReplyDelete