Every time we come to Meijer, Davey Tre wants to sit on the horse after we check out but he has never wanted me to put a coin in it to make it move. Well, today that changed. He said, "I didn't want it to move when I was three, or two, or one year old but I DO want it to move when I am four years old." And so he's riding the running horse for the first time 😊
Wow, he is growing up! It makes me happy that he is facing his small fears and trying new things (like holding his breath in the pool), but it also makes me sad that he is getting older
ReplyDeleteThis is warming him up to ride horses in Oklahoma! I can't wait! Belinda
DeleteB, he tell us he wants to take Cowboy Lessons!! We tell him that class is at T and B's house in Oklahoma! :)
DeleteDavey is growing up on us. I feel so blessed to have had a couple years of you living in Texas! Love NiNi
ReplyDeleteYes Mom we too were lucky to share those years living so close!!
Delete