Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sleeping Like a King

We are having absolutely zero problems at night these days. Davey consistantly sleeps all through the night. Last night I bathed him, which he loves, then nursed him, read him a book, rocked him and laid him in his crib. He was sound asleep by 8:30. The next time he woke up was 8:15 this morning. Fantastic isn't it! Now the only person getting poor sleep in this house is big Dave  :)  He's the shleeeepy one around here.
Here are pictures of the babyman enjoying his Fugi apple puree this morning.
It's hard to see but he has apple bits hanging from his chin.


Yummy  :)

I still can't decide who he looks more like, David or me.

1 comment:

  1. Precious, precious Little Mister :) He is becoming his own little person and though I think he looked more like Crystal in the early days I am starting to see his handsome daddy in him too! D3 is doomed to be gorgeous regardless of who he favors! Definitely has his dad's beautiful skin.

    ReplyDelete