Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Playing catch

This is one of their favorite warm weather things to do...play in the driveway. I love it too because they get to act like total boys. No worries (relatively less worries I should say) about staying clean or staying quiet. Enthusiastically they get a little wild...ending up really dirty and really loud. This is one of the more calm activities they've done...playing catch with a semi-deflated basketball. Other times they throw their giant foam frisbee around which usually lands in a tree or a neighbor's yard. Or they splash in the gutter water by the street (I watch closely for cars). Or they make up a silly game that requires heaps of dirt, some random toys, a perplexing objective nobody understands except Davey Tre, and tons of laughing. And they can do all this for Hours. The only way to get them inside is to bribe them with food. 

1 comment:

  1. Soon, we will see how NiNi does with playing ball with these two cutie pies.

    ReplyDelete