This is how Oakley falls asleep every time. If you dont know, this is Blanket. All important Blanket. Oak doesn't just snuggle with Blanket to fall asleep, nope, Oak has to wrap Blanket around his head. He started this early like when I still feared SIDS. I can't count the number of times I looked in on the video monitor and saw him like this and had a heart attack. I'd run into his room and check his breathing and take Blanket off and then he got pissed and screamed and cried for an hour. So I've learned this is Oak...he just likes to sleep how he likes to sleep I guess. I still check his breathing though. Which is how I ended up in his room tonight taking this picture. I saw Blanket swallowing his head on the monitor and worried he was suffocating so I had to check. Sure enough he's breathing fine...sound asleep.
You are right Crys, Oakley is unique for sure. XOXOXO to both Oakley & Davey I love you all, NiNi
ReplyDeleteRight?? He has his OWN personality. Love you Mom!
ReplyDelete