Big time excitement this weekend....we've pulled out all the Christmas decorations from the basement and we're making it look festive around here. Davey's passion is the Christmas train that circles the tree. He's been waiting 10 long months to play with it again. He and big D are assembling it now. Christmas is the time when I welcome freezing temps and snowfall. Bring it on baby...let it snow! It just puts me deeper into the Christmas spirit. We're supposed to be all white by tomorrow...four to six inches expected tonight.
FINALLY I am able to comment on here! Love the idea of your tree going up early. Enjoy life my loves! Love you, NiNi
ReplyDeleteThank you Mom! Oh yes it's the little things that make these boys excited...they LOVE having the Christmas stuff up. I have bird ornaments on the tree and Oak is obsessed with them. He stands right next to them and says "tweet tweet" or something really close to that. Haha
ReplyDelete