Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FIRST TOOTH!

oh I'm so excited! This morning when I got Davey out of his crib, I felt his lower gum and ouch! There is a sharp little tooth sticking out! We've been waiting for this day. Poor little man has been feeling that painful tooth for weeks, if not months. Last night, I gave Davey a bath, nursed him, rocked him, and put him down to sleep for the night. Then I left to do some shopping at Marshalls, YAY ME! Davey always falls asleep within ten minutes but not last night. David says he kept crying. So David rocked him several times and even let him watch part of the basketball game (which Davey loves) but when Davey still cried, David figured it was tooth pain. He rubbed Orajel on his lower gums and Davey finally fell asleep. So we figured there might be a chance we'd see a tooth today. So happy it's finally poked through. You know me... I'll take a picture of it just as soon as Davey will let me. The tooth is on the front bottom. I can't tell yet whether it's the right or left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment