Monday, November 16, 2009

1st appointment - 8 weeks down.

Hi All!


Crystal had her first appointment today. She is 8 weeks in. We got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat as well. Quite amazing. We are not having twins like some (I) thought. The due date is June 25th (give or take). I was born on my due date, and Crystal was late :) so who knows what will happen with our baby. So what we learned today, is the baby is approx. 1.6-1.88cm long. Wow, that is equivalant to penny to dime sized hail... ok so its small. We did also get to see (and hear) the heart beating, which was amazing... 166 beats/min, pretty normal for a [kick ass] little baby as I was told. We have attached our photos from today. I'm excited! Crystal is doing great as well, a little normal pains here and there, but overall, I'd say she is doing awesome. Its still pretty amazing that she has something alive in her.


Okie, I'll stop with the crazy blog thing! We will continue to update as we go on.




No comments:

Post a Comment